le forum de l'autogire Forum Index

le forum de l'autogire
le forum de l'autogire

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Presentation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    le forum de l'autogire Forum Index -> le forum de l'autogire -> Présentation
Previous topic :: Next topic  
wald123

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jan - 11:11 (2017)    Post subject: Presentation Reply with quote

Bonjour,
I am a gyro pilot in training, living in Belgium.
I hope to get my own bird as soon as a good oppurtunity presents itself.

I have limited experiences with DPM and Glider.

I also practice with Simulator on Calidus.
I will practice in the future also on radiocommunications, simulator.

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jan - 11:11 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
gma

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jan - 11:51 (2017)    Post subject: Presentation Reply with quote

Welcome to you in the pub. 
For your information, it's possible to see Fred (Grodou), the king of the twist, living near Liège.  Mr. Green

Grodou

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jan - 14:07 (2017)    Post subject: Presentation Reply with quote

Welcome Wald !

Good to have another notthern invader down here !!! Mr. Green
Wish you all the best with training and great fun chit-chatting here.

Side note : Belgian administration really needs to ease up a bit on giro topic !!!!

Safe and careful flights,
Okay

wald123

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 30 Jan - 16:22 (2017)    Post subject: Presentation Reply with quote

Grodou wrote:
Welcome Wald !

Good to have another notthern invader down here !!! Mr. Green
Wish you all the best with training and great fun chit-chatting here.

Side note : Belgian administration really needs to ease up a bit on giro topic !!!!

Safe and careful flights,
Okay

Thanks for the welcome!
U sometimes come to Baisy Thy? how about this saturday? would be nice and informative for me...

Grodou

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 31 Jan - 13:08 (2017)    Post subject: Presentation Reply with quote

Hi Wald !
Could be done this Sat early PM, as wife is on night shift mode and too knackered to care !
Talking about Baisy Thy Ulm near N93 ?
Okay

wald123

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 31 Jan - 13:56 (2017)    Post subject: Presentation Reply with quote

Grodou wrote:
Hi Wald !
Could be done this Sat early PM, as wife is on night shift mode and too knackered to care !
Talking about Baisy Thy Ulm near N93 ?
Okay

That would be perfect!
I have theory lessons from 0900 till 1245 and from 1600 till 1800.
Would you come by car or by giro? I propose i fund your fuel in appreciation of your effort.
And yes, its near the N93 flyclub basiy thy. (Route de Houtain 5, 1470 Genappe ).

Grodou

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 1 Feb - 09:25 (2017)    Post subject: Presentation Reply with quote

Deal !
Will be there 1330 at the latest... so you have time for a sandwich !!!
Trust me, driving a car is the only safe option at this stage so no fly in intended. Mr. Green
And sharing an soda, is good enough a reward for an hour trip... Gma will join only if you promote the beers you have in the fridge ! Razz
Will probably have my own questions about the belgian training system.

Expect : black Hood, fluo green jacket individual drooling on flying machines by the hangar.
Okay

wald123

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 1 Feb - 14:08 (2017)    Post subject: Presentation Reply with quote

very good - i will be expecting you

gma

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

PostPosted: Wed 1 Feb - 18:15 (2017)    Post subject: Presentation Reply with quote

We finish all a day in "beer" ... Thus I have a profound respect for this drink ...  Mr. Green

Grodou

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 2 Feb - 13:16 (2017)    Post subject: Presentation Reply with quote

gma wrote:
We finish all a day in "beer" ... Thus I have a profound respect for this drink ...  Mr. Green

And until that day, you do your best to keep "worm" ! Razz

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:14 (2019)    Post subject: Presentation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    le forum de l'autogire Forum Index -> le forum de l'autogire -> Présentation All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation